Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win OnePlus 8 Pro.
How to Answer and win OnePlus 8 Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Dronacharya awardee Gaurav Khanna, is the head coach of which Indian team, that has performed glorious feats in recent years?
Ans – Para- Badminto
Q2) Ashok Lavasa, who has been named the new vice-president of the Asian Development Bank, formerly served in which of the following posts?
Ans – Election Commissioner
Q3) Which zoo has become the second Indian zoo to house the African cheetah, the fastest land animal?
Ans – Mysuru zoo
Q4) Which organisation has recently announced that it would deploy ‘Ninja UAVs’ for surveillance and security purposes?
Ans – Indian Railways
Q5) Bayern Munich won the Champions League Final by defeating which of these teams?
Ans – Paris-Saint Germain
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 6th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020