Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government ?
Ans – National Recruitment Agency
Q2) What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Ans – Harit Path
Q3) 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Ans – Renewable energy
Q4) Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Ans – Field Hockey
Q5) Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Ans – Om Birla
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 7th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020