Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Redmi Note 9 Pro.
How to Answer and win Redmi Note 9 Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Shri Kuldip Singh Bhullar, Ms N. Usha and Shri Netarpal Hooda are among the winners of which award in Indian sport in 2020?
Ans – Dhyan Chand award
Q2) Which organization recently released the report titled ‘Elephants. Not commodities’ ?
Ans – World Animal Protection
Q3) Which Union Territory celebrated the 59th Anniversary of its De Jure day on 16th August 2020?
Ans – Puducherry
Q4) Which tech company recently introduced a product called ‘Assignments’ to help teachers around the world?
Ans – Google
Q5) A teaser was recently released featuring Robert Pattinson as which of these superheroes?
Ans – Batman
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 9th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 September 2020