Want to buy grocery items for your home? Standard Chartered have come up with an offer where you can use your credit card to transact on grocery and get 10% cashback up to Rs 150 on a minimum spends of Rs 1000. Grab the offer.
Offer source:- Visit here
How to use your credit card to transact on grocery and get 10% cashback up to Rs 150 on a minimum spends of Rs 1000?
1 . Transact on grocery using Standard Chartered Credit Card
2. Customer would be eligible for 10% cashback (up to INR 150) on fulfilment of the offer eligibility criteria. Valid for minimum spends of INR 1,000.
Please note that identification of stores as Grocery are based on the Merchant Category Codes allotted by Visa / Master Card. Standard Chartered bank will not be responsible for providing the eligible for purchases at stores which have not registered themselves under Merchant Category Codes assigned for Grocery by Visa / MasterCard.
Terms and conditions:-
- The offer period shall commence from 00:01 hours on 3 September 2020 and shall extend up to 23:59 hours on 30 September 2020.
- The offer is only applicable to credit card customers who have received the offer communication from the Bank and who have successfully qualified for the reward by carrying out transactions that qualifies for the offer.
- First eligible transaction during the offer period would be considered for calculating the offer benefit.
- In the event a cardholder has multiple credit cards, transactions across all the cards will be consolidated to qualify for the offer.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion of Standard Chartered Bank.
- This offer is not applicable on Ultimate, Landmark Rewards, Digismart and Emirates Co-brand Credit Cards.
- Qualified customers will receive the cashback within 60 days from the date when the offer ends.